Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Order form: The Memoirs of Prince Andreas of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

Readers will find inn this posting an order form for our latest book, I DID IT MY WAY ... The Memoirs of HH Prince Andreas of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha!

This is a fantastic and candid memoir of a well-lived full life. With more than 300 rare images cataloguing not only his life (public and private), but also his famed dynasty. Prince Andreas sheds light on the Coburgs' amazing tale and role in European history!


The book is 248  glossy pages long, hardbound and contains not only, as mentioned before, over 300 exquisite images, but also a double-page spread family tree!

The price of this Must-Have volume is $48.95 plusS/H ($8.00 in the USA, $26.00 overseas)

A long-time royal book collector described this book as,

"I've started reading the book "I did it my way" of Prince Andreas. 



"My compliments to both you (Arturo Beéche) and the Prince!


I've started reading yesterday and had great difficulty putting it down!

It is very well written, well researched and I love that fragments of diaries have been used and printed. I personally love to read in a person's own words.

The mother of Prince Andreas wrote very well and at times very funny....like about her undergarments and clothes on her wedding day!

It is also wonderful to read the memories the Prince has about his Grandmother Coburg as he calls her, Princess Victoria Adelheid.

She interests me, and one of the prides in my collection is an old very beautiful photo of her and her signature from Veste Coburg may 1928.

I have just started reading the book, not halfway, so I have a lot more to look forward to."



The sister of a European king reacted to reading the book quite concisely ... 

"Dear Mr Beéche, it is simply SUPER!"



A fellow royal author said,  ...

"Dear Arturo, I think it is simply the best of the books you have published. Kudos to you and Pr. Andreas! He tells a compelling story, plus those photographs. How do you do it?"




So this holiday season, why not give it a try and add, I did it my way to your collection!

The book is also readily available at AMAZON!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1944207007




 







No comments:

Post a Comment